I beat the egg whites hard with a pinch of salt until the bowl is turned over without running, then I added the yolks lightly. Separately I mixed flour in a bowl with the sugar, baking powder, cocoa and grated chocolate bars. Then I added in rain little by little this mixture of powders and I mixed gently from top to bottom until smooth. Then I added a few tablespoons of milk mixed with almond essence.
I heated the oven and prepared a small rectangular tray with baking paper. I poured the mixture and put it in the oven for about 20 minutes on medium heat. Try with the toothpick to see if it baked well. Then let it cool on a baking sheet wood.
When it has cooled, cut a piece of countertop into a heart-shaped piece. Then place them on a grill with legs (I used the one in the microwave) and sprinkle them with syrup from the jar of cocktail cherries that is slightly alcoholic. and it smells slightly bitter like almonds.
Then I left a little and in the meantime I melted the dark chocolate in a bain marie with a little butter and a little water and a cocoa powder.
I let it cool very little and then I poured this icing over the hearts placed on the grill.
Then I let the icing harden for a while and at the end I made zig zags with raspberry syrup.
This way we get a wonderful dessert that we must share with someone dear!
- Cocoa top (24 cm diameter)
- 6 eggs
- 185 g sugar
- 150 g flour
- 35 g bitter cocoa
- A little salt
- Cherry filling
- 600 g cherries (peeled and coded)
- 100 g cherries in syrup
- 100 g sugar
- 150 ml water
- 1 teaspoon grated starch (8 g)
- 100 ml cherry brandy & # 8211 Kirsch (cherry liqueur, sour cherry)
- Cream filling
- 600 ml cream for whipped cream 35% fat
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 g gelatin (2 sheets)
- 350 g whipped cream 35% fat
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 50 g flakes / pieces of chocolate
- 10 fresh cherries
- 10 cherries in syrup
10 Recipes with Black Beans
If black beans are on your list of favorite ingredients, then you will definitely like these black bean recipes! All the networks you will find in this article are fast, simple and tasty. You have to try them!
Black beans are one of my favorite types of beans because it is aromatic, rich in protein and very easy to cook. Black beans are an excellent source of vegetable protein and you can add it to your recipes to make them not only tasty, but also healthier.
Whether you use canned or fresh beans, black beans are worth adding to fasting / vegan dishes. One of the best things about black beans is that it is so versatile that you can make an endless list of recipes, from soups to burgers, everything will taste incredible.
That's why I recommend that you always have at least one can of black beans in your kitchen or pantry, in case you ever need to prepare a quick and delicious recipe. You can prepare some of these recipes on weekends in larger quantities, and you will have multiple servings that you can consume in the week following lunch or dinner.
Below you will find my list of 10 recipes with black beans which they prepare quite often for lunch or dinner. Here you will find veggie burgers, quesadilla, enchilada, black bean sauces, stews and even bean soups.
You can click on titles to access these black bean recipes. You will also find 3 recipes created by me, and the rest were made by other bloggers in the culinary area that I always recommend.
"Baba Neagră Moldovenească" & # 8211 a real wonder of the culinary world!
"Baba Neagră" is an emblematic dessert for Moldova, which, like a song, has been passed down from generation to generation to housewives in the north of the country. It is a fluffy, porous, elastic and tasty cake that comes from the North of Moldova and without which there is no celebration, remembrance, wedding or celebration. Usually, this cake is completed with another specialty, called "White Baba". It contains simple ingredients, even trivial at first glance, but the preparation technique is important and needs to be strictly followed. But the result is worth the effort, the cake being very soft and tasty, if it melts in your mouth. The black color of the cake is not from cocoa but from baking soda that comes into contact with kefir and oil during the long baking time. We urge you to cook this cake to preserve or discover Moldovan culinary traditions.
& # 8211 200 ml sunflower oil
& # 8211 1 tablespoon baking soda
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. In a larger bowl, sift the flour with baking soda. Add sugar and oil. Stir.
2. Gradually add the kefir, then the milk. Mix well until you get a smooth dough.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stirring constantly, pour the beaten eggs and vodka into the dough bowl. Get a liquid dough, similar to that for pancakes. At the same time, the dough is very airy and frothy. Therefore, choose a bowl of the right size.
4. Grease a thick-walled bowl (pot) with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake the cake at 200 ° C for 1 hour and 40 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 100 ° C and bake for another 1.5 hours. Do not open the oven door during baking.
For the hazelnut cream
- Crush the shelled hazelnuts in a grinder or food processor. Mix the sugar and powdered milk with the hazelnuts.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie, and finally add the butter and oil. Continue to stir for a minute after you turn off the heat.
- Combine melted white chocolate with hazelnut paste and mix using a mixer. Allow the composition to cool.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bain-marie together with the 4 tablespoons of oil, stirring to make sure it melts well, then let the milk chocolate cool.
- On one of the wafer sheets, spread the hazelnut cream obtained. The hazelnut cream should be thick enough not to run off the sheet. Cover the hazelnut layer with the other wafer sheet.
- Cut the sheets once in length, then in width from place to place, forming bars 2-3 cm wide. Give each bar obtained through milk chocolate, eliminating the excess.
- Place the Kinder Bueno bars on a grill with baking paper under it, as the chocolate may run out, then let them cool before serving.
✽ Optionally, after they cool down, you can decorate the Kinder Bueno type bars with a little dark or white chocolate, passed over them in a zig-zag pattern.
✽ If the hazelnut paste is not thick enough, you can grind another 20-30 g and add them to the cream.
Dark chocolate is chocolate without added milk solids. Dark chocolate has a more pronounced taste of chocolate than milk chocolate, because it does not contain milk solids to compete with the taste of chocolate. However, the lack of milk additives also means that dark chocolate is more prone to a dry, brown texture and a bitter taste.
The basic ingredients in dark chocolate bars are cocoa beans, sugar, an emulsifier such as soy lecithin to preserve texture and flavors such as vanilla.
Dark chocolate is often differentiated by the percentage of cocoa solids in the bar. The cocoa content of commercial dark chocolate bars can range from 30% (sweet) to 70%, 75% or even over 80% for extremely dark bars. Common terms used to distinguish the cocoa content of dark chocolate bars include sweet, sweet and sweet dark chocolate.
Also known as: Bittersweet chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, sweet sweet chocolate