We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I boiled the pasta with a little salt and a little oil, as much as it says on the package. I drained them and gave them a stream of cold water.
In a bowl I mixed eggs with all the above ingredients. Over this composition I turned the pasta upside down, mixed them well and poured them into a tray, greased with a little oil.
Bake at the right heat for about 30-35 minutes, until the egg is browned. 10-15 minutes before removing it, you can put 1 beaten egg on top, to get a copper color.
Curd pudding or bread with cottage cheese and raisins
Curd pudding or bread with cottage cheese and raisins. Bread pudding or croissants soaked in milk, with sweet cream and vanilla cow's cheese. A simple and extremely tasty dessert. A Transylvanian recipe from the past, also made by our grandparents. An idea of using the older bread, left over from the previous days.
Although I have lived in Arad for over 35 years, I cannot forget the first years of my life in my native Cluj. Curd pudding with cottage cheese and raisins it reminds me of these years, of my childhood. In the Cluj area it is called pudding with shell and groşi (groștior). Of course, this cow's cheese pudding with croissants is also made in Sibiu, Oradea, Baia Mare, Targu Mures or Bistrita.
The bark is cow's cheese and the crumb is sour cream. My mother buys simple croissants & # 8222of 25 money & # 8221 especially for this delicious pudding that she made almost weekly. Sometimes he also used older slices of bread.
Cow's cheese can also be made at home if you follow this recipe.
Curd or bread pudding with cottage cheese and raisins is delicious both hot and cold the next day. It is an unpretentious homemade dessert, also suitable for children's diets (you can adjust the amount of sugar in it or you can replace it with honey, agave syrup, etc.). What I especially like about it is the caramelized crust that forms when baked due to the greasing of the form with butter and the wallpaper with sugar. Yummy!
We can also use the dried cozonacs left over from the Holidays and so we have a delicious cozonac pudding!
Of course, there should be no shortage of vanilla and grated lemon peel & # 8211 flavors that go best with cottage cheese.
Another flour pudding from croissants is guba with poppy or makos guba & # 8211 the recipe here.
Selgros Romania challenged several culinary bloggers to create a collection of authentic Romanian recipes, specific to the areas they come from. Savori Urbane will present a monthly recipe from the Arad area but also from the rest of Transylvania, precisely because I grew up both in Cluj and in Sibiu.
From the ingredients below it results approx. 8-10 servings of horn pudding or bread with cottage cheese and raisins. My heat-resistant shape is 30 x 17 cm (6 cm high)
Ingredients noodle pudding with baked cheese
- 120 grams of noodles & # 8211 I used homemade noodles, quite fine, you can use other types of pasta, for example tagliatelle
- 4 large eggs
- 400 grams of greasy cow's cheese, drained of whey
- 100 grams of cream
- 20 grams of butter + a little more for the greased form
- 60 grams of breadcrumbs
- 100 grams of sugar
- optional: 50 grams of raisins soaked in 40 ml. of orange liqueur
- grated peel of 1 orange or 1 lemon (only the intensely colored part of the surface)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- optional powdered sugar for finishing
How to prepare noodle pudding with baked cheese
1. Switch on the oven and set at 180 ° C. Put a pot with 4 liters of water on the fire. When it boils, add 1 tablespoon of salt, then all the noodles in the rain.
2. Boil the noodles for 2-3 minutes, boiling, no more is needed. They are then drained through a sieve and the water in which they boiled is thrown away. Allow the noodles in a sieve, over a bowl, to drain well. Meanwhile, grease with butter and cover with 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs of the total amount a suitable shape for the oven, with dimensions of 32 cm * 20 cm.
3. Put the cottage cheese in a large bowl. Separate the eggs, being careful not to turn the yolk into white. The yolks are placed over the cottage cheese and the egg whites separately, in a large bowl.
4. Over the cottage cheese and egg yolks add the cream, vanilla extract and grated citrus peel. 1 tablespoon of the remaining breadcrumbs is kept, the rest is added over the cottage cheese. Also now add the raisins soaked in orange liqueur (or rum), if you decide to use them. Mix everything well.
5. After the composition has been homogenized, add the boiled noodles, well drained of water. Everything is homogenized.
6. Add 1 pinch of salt to the egg whites and whisk with a blender. Without stopping to mix, gradually add the sugar and continue mixing at high speed, until the sugar dissolves and we get a firm and glossy meringue.
7. Add ¹⁄3 of the beaten egg white over the cheese noodle composition and mix well.
8. After the first slice of egg whites has been incorporated, add the rest and incorporate the spatula, with light movements, trying not to eliminate the air accumulated in the egg whites. We continue to mix lightly until we obtain a homogeneous composition.
9. Pour the composition into the form prepared in point 2.
10. Level the composition well, sprinkle with the remaining breadcrumbs and spread the butter on top, in small pieces.
Noodle pudding with baked cheese & # 8211 baking and turning
11. The pasta pudding with cheese is immediately placed in the oven at 180 ° C, at a medium height. Bake for 40 minutes, then remove from the oven and leave in the form to cool for 15-20 minutes. After this time, cover the shape with a plate of the right size and turn it over in a sure motion. If the form has been well greased and lined with breadcrumbs, the pudding will come off without problems and will fall on the plate, in its place.
12. After the pudding has reached the plate safely, the form rises and we can finish the pudding as desired. I powdered it with a little powdered sugar, but it can just as well be served with a vanilla sauce, with grated chocolate, jam, etc.
Noodle pudding with cheese is portioned and served immediately. It is vanilla, fragrant, with a very pleasant texture, soft and airy. If you give up raisins soaked in alcohol, this pasta pudding with cheese is one of the most suitable desserts for children.
More recipes for desserts and homemade sweets find out by clicking on the picture below.
Pudding with cottage cheese and raisins
A recipe suitable for beginners, even a child can make it. The flavor is given at the end by the sour cream that is eaten and the syrup that I take from the jars with different jams (click here for the jam recipe) or blueberries (click here).
It would be good to bake it in a shape of about 20-24 cm, so that it is not too thin and to hold it to be removed. It still grows when baked, due to the semolina. The pot in the photo at the end, for me, has a diameter of 20 cm and the walls are a bit high, but after cooling I had no problems removing the slices.
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
- 500 g drier cow's cheese
- 3 lg sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 lg gray
- 100 g raisins
- 3 lg sour cream
- 3 lg butter at room temperature
- breadcrumbs for powdering the dish
1. Bring the butter to room temperature to make it soft. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix the egg with the caster sugar and vanilla sugar until the sugar melts.
3. Add the cottage cheese and mix.
4. Add the semolina and mix.
5. Add the raisins and mix.
6. Grease the bowl with butter (half) and dust the ceramic bowl or yena tray with breadcrumbs (something with higher edges).
7. Pour the composition spoon by spoon so as not to disturb the crumb layer too much. Level with a silicone spatula or spoon. Grease with the 3 tablespoons of sour cream on top and sprinkle with the remaining butter.
8. Put the dish in the oven and bake the cake for 25 minutes.
Serve cold or hot with sour cream and / or syrup or jam.
Liv (e) it!