- Dish type
- Pies and tarts
- Puff pastry
These French pastries are light and delicious, not to mention impressive yet easy to make. Accompany them with a scoop of coconut ice cream for a lovely dessert.
Be the first to make this!
IngredientsMakes: 20 parcels
- 1 (375g) packet puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 1 egg yolk
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:20min ›Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 220 C / Gas 7 and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Roll out the pastry and cut into small squares of equal size and brush each square with melted butter. Put a small amount of coconut in the center of each square and then close the edges in on themselves, stretching and pinching together to form small parcels. Brush with egg yolk, then place on prepared baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 20 minutes, or until nicely browned.